Our practice offers a full range of services in the various areas of business law covering legal, tax, parafiscal, customs and social aspects within the framework of the operations envisaged by our clients.
Our clients benefit from international quality standard of services and the expertise of our resources for the success of their operations on the African continent both for their current and occasional operations.
The practices of Deal & Associates Ltd are as follows:
Our « Business Law » practice offers its clients to advise and to assist them in the daily and occasional management of their operations, both in terms of local law (in particular, in the Democratic Republic of Congo) and OHADA law.
The activity of the practice « business law » is to accompany its clients in the setting-up of legal entity, the legal management, the drafting of agreement, the drafting of due diligence report and the drafting of legal opinion and all legal acts.
The practice of « business law » covers:
- The drafting of By-Laws and incorporation of companies (in accordance with the OHADA law)
- The drafting and notarization of legal acts (minutes of shareholders meeting, minutes of board of Directors, shareholders agreement, (…))
- The management of the company’s records
- The drafting of any kind of agreements (in French and in English): commercial, lease, labor, transactional agreement, sales, purchasing, SPA, (…)
- The drafting of « legal due diligence » report
- The drafting of « legal compliance » report
- Technical analysis and drafting of legal opinions
- The drafting of answer to the official letters of the Authorities within the frame of the law
- The assistance in negotiation with partners
- The assistance in negotiation with the Authorities within the frame of the law
Deal & Associates Ltd accompanies its clients in their import and export operations to eliminate / limit customs exposure and benefit from special schemes (especially in the Democratic Republic of Congo).
The objective of the practice « Customs Law » is to provide its clients with key-products and to assist its clients in the frame of customs litigation and audit.
The practice of « Customs Law » covers:
- The review of the list of exempt goods
- The preparation of folder for the customs refund application on fuel
- The preparation of any kind of special regime benefit from the Customs Authorities
- The assistance in the event of audit of the Customs Authorities (in particular, DGDA and others Authorities present at the border in the Democratic Republic of Congo)
- The review of the financial simulation in the event of audit
- The drafting and the review of the minutes of closing of audit
- The drafting of answer to the official letters of the Authorities
- The technical analysis and the drafting of legal opinion on customs matter
- The assistance in the negotiation of transactional agreement within the frame of the law
- The drafting and the review of the transactional agreement within the frame of the Law